It is the mission of Breakout Goaltending Group to provide top notch, affordable goaltending clinics to all ages, levels and genders of goaltenders. The directors value a low student to coach ratio and personalize the experience for all, regardless of age or level. Breakout Goaltending Group is designed to help each goaltender achieve the next level while gaining a love and respect for the game of lacrosse and the last line of defense.
Breakout Goaltending Group is designed to make great goalies exceptional and to develop novice goalies into competitive goalies.
Breakout Goaltending Group © 2016
Breakout Goaltending offers the best 1-on-1 / 52 week a year
lacrosse goalie training on Long Island for boys & girls!
We cover all aspects of lacrosse goaltending!
Announcing New Programs!
- Live game analysis, critique and college placement consultation! Click Here
- Video analysis, critique and college placement consultation! Click Here
- Madison Foglio – Vanderbilt
- Noelle D'Aversa - Fairfield
- Jackie Ferri - American University
- Kieran Clarke - SUNY Maritime
- Andrew Bonafede - Duke University
- Caroline Kenlon - Skidmore College
- Sean McCusker - Western New England
- Bella Marchiselli - Manhattanville College
- Kaitlyn Larsson - Loyola (MD)
- Anthony Popolizio - SUNY Maritime
- Bobby Beshlian - Limestone
- Brian Eichner - Naval Academy Prep
- Jackie Beshlian - Cortland State
- Samantha DePasquale - Siena
- Matthew Allesandri - Centenary
- John McGrath - Adelphi University
- Keryn Myerdircks - Colby College
- Aiden Bennardo - Adelphi University
- Lance Swan - Dowling College
- Damie D'Anseglio - Detroit Mercy
- Kaitlyn Leahy - Stony Brook
- Brendan Haggerty - Villanova
- Joe Rugolo - SUNY Geneseo
- Hunter Greco - Binghamton
- Sean Touhy - SUNY Buffalo
- Chris Aranalde - Babson College
- Brendan Krebs - Manhattan
- Brian Hess - SUNY Morrissville